There's something about New York Fashion Week beauty trends that always have me at hello.
This February on the New York runways, Rodarte adorned the bottom lids with a row of tiny Swarovski sparkles affixed by silver string. Ohne Titel took purple caviar microbeads (yes, the same beads we used to dip our gel nails into) to the next level by gluing them to the lower lids.
What I'm trying to say? If you don't have glue or dollhouse-sized tweezers handy in your makeup kit-- my solution is pretty.darn.perfect.
Introducing... my five minute Urban Decay fashion week eye. And no, this isn't a sponsored posts... I just live for this brand!
1. Start with the pinkish hue in the Naked On The Run palette (the one I describe in detail in this post). It's a good base eyeshadow color for all skintones. Natural yet noticeable.
2. Line the bottom lid with the Heavy Metal Liner.
3. Prime your lashes with the fabulously fun to apply white primer.
4. Top your lashes with Perversion, aka, Perfect Lashes.
5. Hit the town and have fun ;) <--- day or night, I actually prefer this look for daytime though.
Photography by Sabrina Hill